To save the most money, the best way to find affordable quotes for Lincoln Continental insurance in Albuquerque is to regularly compare prices from providers in New Mexico. Drivers can shop around by following these guidelines.
First, take a little time to learn about how companies price auto insurance and the changes you can make to prevent high rates. Many rating criteria that are responsible for high rates like traffic violations, accidents, and your credit history can be amended by improving your driving habits or financial responsibility. This article gives more information to help find cheaper rates and find hidden discounts.
Second, compare price quotes from direct, independent, and exclusive agents. Direct companies and exclusive agencies can provide rates from a single company like GEICO and Allstate, while independent agents can give you price quotes from many different companies. View prices
Third, compare the new rate quotes to your current policy premium to determine if switching companies saves money. If you can save some money, make sure coverage does not lapse between policies.
The key thing to remember is to try to compare the same coverage limits and deductibles on every price quote and and to get prices from every insurance company. Doing this enables an accurate price comparison and a thorough selection of prices.
Unthinkable but true, a large majority of consumers have been with the same company for more than four years, and approximately 38% of consumers have never quoted rates to find affordable coverage. New Mexico drivers could pocket roughly $474 a year by just comparing quotes, but they just assume it’s a time-consuming process to go online and compare rates.
If you are insured now or want to find a cheaper company, use these money-saving tips to reduce the price you pay while maximizing coverage. Choosing the best rates in Albuquerque seems hard but is not really that difficult. Drivers just need to learn the most time-saving way to get comparison quotes on the web.
The best way we recommend to compare policy rates for Lincoln Continental insurance in Albuquerque is to know the fact most of the bigger providers allow for online access to quote your coverage. The only thing you need to do is give the companies some data such as how many miles driven, what you do for a living, if the vehicle is leased, and if a SR-22 is needed. Your information is submitted instantly to many different companies and you will receive price estimates instantly.
To get price quotes for your Lincoln Continental now, click here and enter your zip code.
The companies in the list below have been selected to offer comparison quotes in Albuquerque, NM. If you want the best cheap car insurance in Albuquerque, NM, we suggest you visit as many as you can to get a more complete price comparison.
Score discounts on Albuquerque insurance
Companies do not list every available discount very well, so the list below gives a summary of both well-publicized and the harder-to-find discounts that may be available. If they aren’t giving you every credit possible, you’re paying more than you need to.
- Discount for Home Ownership – Being a homeowner can earn you a little savings because owning a home demonstrates responsibility.
- Senior Citizen Rates – Older drivers could receive a small discount on rates.
- Passive Restraints and Air Bags – Factory options such as air bags and/or automatic seat belt systems could see savings of up to 25% or more.
- Multiple Vehicles – Drivers who insure several vehicles with the same company can reduce the rates for all insured vehicles.
- Distant College Student Discount – Children living away from Albuquerque attending college and leave their car at home may qualify for this discount.
- Buy New and Save – Buying a new car instead of a used Continental is cheaper since new model year vehicles are generally safer.
It’s important to understand that most of the big mark downs will not be given to the overall cost of the policy. Most only apply to the cost of specific coverages such as collision or personal injury protection. So when the math indicates having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, insurance companies wouldn’t stay in business.
For a list of insurers with the best Lincoln Continental insurance discounts in Albuquerque in New Mexico, click here.
Insurance is not optional but you don’t have to overpay
Despite the high insurance cost for a Lincoln Continental in Albuquerque, buying insurance serves a purpose in several ways.
- Just about all states have minimum liability requirements which means the state requires specific limits of liability if you want to drive legally. In New Mexico these limits are 25/50/10 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you took out a loan on your Continental, almost every bank will require you to carry insurance to ensure the loan is repaid in case of a total loss. If you do not keep the policy in force, the bank or lender will purchase a policy for your Lincoln at a significantly higher premium and force you to reimburse them much more than you were paying before.
- Insurance protects your car and your assets. Insurance will also pay for medical bills for yourself as well as anyone injured by you. Liability coverage, the one required by state law, will also pay to defend you if you are named as a defendant in an auto accident. If your vehicle suffers damage from an accident or hail, comprehensive (other-than-collision) and collision coverage will cover the damage repairs after a deductible is paid.
The benefits of insuring your Continental definitely exceed the cost, especially for larger claims. In a recent study of 1,000 drivers, the average customer is overpaying over $750 every year so it’s recommended you shop around at every policy renewal to help ensure money is not being wasted.
New Mexico car insurance companies
Finding the highest-rated car insurance company can be difficult considering how many companies are available to choose from in New Mexico. The information in the next section may help you analyze which car insurance providers you want to consider when shopping around.
Top 10 Albuquerque Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Customer Service
- State Farm
- The Hartford
- Mercury Insurance
- The General
- AAA Insurance
- American Family
Top 10 Albuquerque Car Insurance Companies Overall
- American Family
- State Farm
- The Hartford
- AAA Insurance
- The General
- Titan Insurance
- Mercury Insurance
Which is the best auto insurance?
When choosing the right insurance coverage, there really is no best way to insure your cars. Everyone’s situation is a little different.
For instance, these questions can aid in determining if you would benefit from an agent’s advice.
- Should I carry comprehensive and collision coverage?
- When should I not file a claim?
- Am I covered if I wreck a rental car?
- I have good health insurance, so how much medical payments coverage do I need?
- Does my policy pay for OEM or aftermarket parts?
- Why do I only qualify for high-risk insurance?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions but you know they apply to you, you might consider talking to an insurance agent. To find an agent in your area, take a second and complete this form. It’s fast, free and you can get the answers you need.
Insurance agencies are trained to help
Many drivers prefer to visit with an insurance agent and that is not a bad decision Agents can help you build your policy and give you someone to call. A nice benefit of price shopping on the web is that drivers can save money and get cheap car insurance quotes but still work with a licensed agent.
To find an agent, once you fill out this quick form, your information is instantly submitted to companies in Albuquerque that give free quotes for your car insurance coverage. There is no reason to even leave your home due to the fact that quote results will go to you instantly. If you need to get a price quote from a specific company, feel free to jump over to their website and complete a quote there.
Picking the best provider requires more thought than just the premium amount. These are some valid questions you should ask.
- By raising physical damage deductibles, how much would you save?
- How would your car be valued if totaled?
- Is assistance available after office hours?
- Does the company use OEM repair parts?
- How long has their agency been in business in Albuquerque?
If you want a reputable agency, you need to know there are two types of insurance agents and how they can quote your rates. Insurance agencies in Albuquerque are either exclusive or independent. Either type can sell affordable car insurance policies, but it’s good to learn the difference in the companies they write for since it may influence which agent you choose.
Exclusive insurance agents normally can only provide a single company’s rates and some examples include Farmers Insurance and State Farm. Exclusive agents cannot compare other company’s rates so if the price isn’t competitive there isn’t much they can do. Exclusive agents are highly trained on their company’s products and that can be a competitive advantage.
Below is a short list of exclusive agents in Albuquerque willing to provide comparison quotes.
Agents that choose to be independent do not work for one specific company and that is an advantage because they can write policies with a variety of different insurance companies and find the cheapest rate. If you want to switch companies, your agent can just switch to a different company which makes it simple for you.
If you need lower rates, you definitely need to get insurance quotes from several independent insurance agents to ensure the widest selection of prices.
Shown below is a short list of independent agents in Albuquerque who can help you get rate quotes.
J. B. Martin Insurance Agency
8500 Menaul Blvd NE #345 – Albuquerque, NM 87112 – (505) 888-8846 – View Map