The words “low-priced” and “insurance” probably shouldn’t be used in the same sentence, specifically when you are looking for the lowest insurance rates for postal workers. Let’s open your eyes to some things the can have a considerable influence on car insurance rates, and figure out some ways to take the bite out of the next policy you buy.
One of the many criteria that are used to help calculate the price you pay for insurance is your address. Regions with larger populations or more claims likely pay more, whereas areas with lower crime rates and fewer weather claims have the benefit of cheaper auto insurance prices.
The next table ranks the most expensive areas in New Mexico for postal workers in which to purchase auto insurance. Albuquerque is ranked at #1 with a yearly cost of $1,431 for the average insurance policy, which is around $119 each month.
|Quote Best Rates Go|
Premium amounts are estimated as the vehicle garaging location can revise coverage prices considerably.
Determining which company quotes the lowest-priced auto insurance rates for postal workers will involve more time in order to find the lowest price quote.
Each insurer has their own guidelines for setting prices, so let’s examine the lowest cost auto insurance companies in Albuquerque, NM. It’s important to understand that Albuquerque auto insurance rates are calculated based on many things which can substantially decrease or increase the price you have to pay for coverage. Simply turning a year older, moving to a new city, or getting caught speeding can trigger changes in premium that can now make some companies cheaper in comparison to the competition.
Find Cheaper Auto Insurance for USPS Employees
USAA generally has some of the lowest car insurance rates in Albuquerque at around $677 per year. Allied, Safeco, Farm Bureau Mutual, and Farmers also rank well as some of the most economical Albuquerque, NM auto insurance companies.
In the above example, if you are currently insured with Allied and switched to USAA, you could earn an annual premium reduction of about $243. Insureds with Safeco might save as much as $307 a year, and Farm Bureau Mutual customers might lower prices by $501 a year.
Understand that those premiums are averaged across all drivers and vehicles in New Mexico and and are not calculated with an exact zip code location for postal workers. So the company that fits you best may not even be in the top 17 companies shown above. That is why you need to compare rates from as many companies as possible using your own driver information and specific vehicle type.
Discount Albuquerque auto insurance rates
Insurance providers that offer coverage for postal workers may also provide special discounts that can reduce rates by as much as 35% if you can meet the requirements. A few popular companies and the discounts they provide can be read below.
- GEICO offers discounts for multi-vehicle, defensive driver, daytime running lights, federal employee, seat belt use, and air bags.
- Auto-Owners Insurance has discounts for air bags, student away at school, safe driver, group or association, teen driver, company car, and mature driver.
- American Family has savings for air bags, defensive driver, good student, early bird, and mySafetyValet.
- Esurance policyholders can earn discounts including multi-car, multi-policy, Pac-12 alumni, online shopper, and renters.
- Progressive may offer discounts for online signing, multi-vehicle, online quote discount, multi-policy, homeowner, and good student.
- State Farm includes discounts for anti-theft, defensive driving training, passive restraint, driver’s education, multiple autos, student away at school, and Steer Clear safe driver discount.
- AAA offers discounts including AAA membership discount, good student, multi-policy, pay-in-full, multi-car, and anti-theft.
The example below visualizes the comparison of insurance prices with and without discounts being applied to the rates. Data assumes a male driver, no tickets, no at-fault accidents, New Mexico state minimum liability limits, comprehensive and collision coverage, and $250 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows the average rate with no discounts. The second shows the rates with accident-free, anti-theft, multiple policy, passive restraint, marriage, and homeowner discounts applied. When drivers qualify for the discounts, theaverage yearly reduction on auto insurance for postal workers is 28% or $630.
Finding the highest-rated insurance company is hard considering how many choices drivers have in Albuquerque. The company ratings listed below can help you analyze which auto insurers you want to consider when comparing insurance rates for postal workers.
The ratings below include large, nationwide insurance companies, so smaller companies that only insure vehicles in New Mexico are not taken into consideration for these rankings. To check rates and find cheaper insurance for postal workers, simply click here.
|Company||Value||Customer Service||Claims||Customer Satisfaction||A.M Best Rating||Overall Score|
|Compare Rates Now Go|
Data Source: Insure.com Best Car Insurance Companies
If you prefer to get some help when trying to find lower insurance rates for postal employees, the agents shown below can answer your questions and help you decide which policy fits your needs best. To locate an Albuquerque insurance agent closest to you, click the button following the list or click here to get price quotes now.
- Commercial West Insurance
2616 Mesilla St NE #2 – Albuquerque, NM 87110 – (505) 255-9577
- Ken Brudos – State Farm Insurance Agent
3700 Coors Blvd NW – Albuquerque, NM 87120 – (505) 836-5060
- Allstate Insurance: Krista L. Sanchez
3300 San Mateo Blvd NE e – Albuquerque, NM 87110 – (505) 255-3371
How to find low-cost auto insurance for postal workers
Lowering your rates is not difficult, and here are some of the recommended penny-pinching ideas that can help you quote cheap auto insurance.
- Avoid getting citations and tickets
- Earn discounts for being claim-free
- Choose a safer vehicle and pay lower rates
- Buying home and auto insurance together can earn discounts
- If your vehicles are older, consider dropping full coverage
- Staying accident-free helps keep rates low
- Compare rates often to find the best deal
The last item on the list is very vital, as we noted in this piece. Coverage prices can change in a short period of time, so don’t be afraid to buy a policy from a new company if a better deal can be had.
Staying with the same car insurance company is fine, but it’s not a good idea if that stubbornness costs you a fortune every year. In less than five minutes you could shop around to find cheaper car insurance for postal workers in Albuquerque.