Unthinkable but true, the vast majority of insurance customers in New Mexico have remained with the same insurance company for at least four years, and 38% of drivers have never quoted rates to find cheap coverage. Many consumers in the United States could pocket roughly 46.5% a year just by comparing rates, but they mistakenly think it’s difficult to compare rates.
Truthfully, the best way to find affordable quotes for Audi A7 insurance in Albuquerque is to compare quotes annually from providers who sell auto insurance in New Mexico.
- Read and learn about how car insurance works and the steps you can take to keep rates down. Many factors that are responsible for high rates like inattentive driving and a negative credit rating can be eliminated by being financially responsible and driving safely.
- Compare price quotes from independent agents, exclusive agents, and direct companies. Direct companies and exclusive agencies can only give prices from a single company like Progressive or State Farm, while agents who are independent can quote rates from multiple companies. View companies
- Compare the new rate quotes to your current policy premium to see if a cheaper price is available. If you find a better price and buy the policy, ensure coverage does not lapse between policies.
A valuable tip to remember is to try to compare the same deductibles and limits on each quote request and and to get rates from as many car insurance companies as possible. Doing this enables a fair rate comparison and the best price selection.
When comparison shopping, making a lot of price comparisons helps you find the best price.
The providers in the list below have been selected to offer quotes in Albuquerque, NM. To get cheap auto insurance in New Mexico, it’s highly recommended you visit as many as you can in order to get a fair rate comparison.
When to have guidance from an insurance agent
Certain consumers would prefer to buy from a licensed agent and that is a smart decision An additional benefit of getting free rate quotes online is you can get lower rates and still buy from a local agent. Buying from local insurance agents is especially important in Albuquerque.
To make it easy to find an agent, after completing this short form, the quote information is sent to local insurance agents who will gladly provide quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. You don’t have to find an agent on your own because quoted prices will be sent directly to your email. Get lower rates without requiring a lot of work. If you have a need to compare rates from a specific company, you just need to visit that company’s website and give them your coverage information.
Do you need an independent or exclusive auto insurance agent?
If you are wanting to purchase insurance from local Albuquerque agents, you should know the different types of agents that you can select. Insurance agents in Albuquerque are either exclusive agents or independent agents.
Independent agencies are not employed by one company so they can write business through lots of different companies and find you the best rates. If you want to switch companies, they simply move the coverage in-house and the insured can keep the same agent. If you are comparing rate quotes, it’s a good idea to include rate quotes from independent agents so that you have a good selection of quotes to compare. They also have the ability to place coverage with mutual insurance companies that may provide cheaper insurance rates.
Featured below are Albuquerque independent insurance agencies that may be able to provide pricing information.
- Daniels Insurance Inc
320 Gold Ave SW # 700 – Albuquerque, NM 87102 – (505) 766-9676 – View Map
- Lorraine Y Chavez Insurance Agency, Inc.
8224 Louisiana Blvd NE – Albuquerque, NM 87113 – (505) 821-7123 – View Map
- Free Market Insurance Agency
6211 San Mateo Blvd NE #120 – Albuquerque, NM 87109 – (505) 881-2645 – View Map
These agents can only write with one company and examples are Farmers Insurance, Allstate, or State Farm. Exclusive agencies are unable to provide prices from multiple companies so you need to shop around if the rates are high. Exclusive agents are usually quite knowledgeable on the products they sell which aids in selling service over price. Consumers sometimes use the same agent primarily because of the brand name rather than low rates.
The following are exclusive agencies in Albuquerque that can give you price quote information.
- Stephanie Valdez – State Farm Insurance Agent
5921 Lomas Blvd NE a – Albuquerque, NM 87110 – (505) 255-8676 – View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Larry Gaylord
3296 Coors Blvd NW d – Albuquerque, NM 87120 – (505) 836-4630 – View Map
- Ron Pino – State Farm Insurance Agent
4250 Coors Blvd SW a – Albuquerque, NM 87121 – (505) 877-1391 – View Map
Finding a good car insurance agent is decision based upon more than just a cheap price quote. Here are some questions you should ask.
- Does the agent have a valid license to sell insurance in New Mexico?
- Do they have designations such as AIC, CPCU, or CIC?
- Are they actively involved in the community?
- Will the agent help in case of a claim?
- Is their price quote a firm figure or are their hidden costs?
Once you have positive responses as well as a affordable price, most likely you have located an auto insurance agent that can be relied on to provide insurance coverage. But keep in mind you are able to terminate coverage for any reason so don’t feel you’re contractually obligated to your new company with no way to switch.